| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chitral in December is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 38.5mm (1.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Chitral December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chitral, Pakistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chitral:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) NW
- Kunduz, Afghanistan - 276.8 kms (172 miles) WNW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 31.8 kms (19.8 miles) S
- North Salang, Afghanistan - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) WSW
- Jabulsaraj, Afghanistan - 247.1 kms (153.5 miles) WSW
- Kabul, Afghanistan - 278.2 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 200.6 kms (124.7 miles) SW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) S
- Parachinar, Pakistan - 272.3 kms (169.2 miles) SW
- Gardiz, Afghanistan - 343.7 kms (213.6 miles) SW
- Khost, Afghanistan - 327.1 kms (203.2 miles) SSW